Cleanmarine® for Women a Proven Solution to Reduce PMS Symptoms.
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) is a combination of symptoms that many women get about a week or two before their period.
Most women, over 90%, say they get some premenstrual symptoms, such as bloating, headaches, irritability, depression, and decreased energy levels.
Cleanmarine® For Women is a natural supplement designed to reduce PMS symptoms.
It contains Omega 3 phospholipids from Krill Oil, Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and D3, as well as Rosemary Extract and Soy Isoflavones* all of which positively affect hormone balance, energy levels and skin health making it a must-have supplement for women aged 15-45.
Through extensive clinical research Cleanmarine® for Women has become a proven solution to effectively reduce PMS symptoms.
In a clinical independent study at the University of Birmingham, women with a host of PMS symptoms received x2 capsules of Cleanmarine® For Women daily for use over 90-days.
Monitoring symptoms over this period results at the end of the three months found an average 69% improvement of PMS symptoms.
Breakdown stats of improvement of individual symptoms:
- Breast Tenderness – 81% less
- Forgetfulness – 77% less
- Anxiety – 70% less
- Headaches – 70% less
- Skin Outbreaks – 69% less
If you want to read the full study, please visit http://bit.ly/LPqi5q
Cleanmarine® For Women is registered on the NHS Dictionary of Medicines and Devices (dm+d) which is the NHS standard dictionary for medicines licensed in the UK .
CLEANMARINE FOR WOMEN – KEY INGREDIENTS
- Omega 3 - helps reduce inflammation such as period cramps, headaches, and control cravings
- Soy Isoflavones - a plant-based phytoestrogen and beneficial in the relief of menstrual migraine, reduced headache, and breast tenderness symptoms in PMS
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6 - supports healthy skin, reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- Vitamin D3 - to support immune system. Women with an intake of more than 100 IU/day have been shown to have a 70% lower incidence of PMS than those consuming less than this level.
- Rosemary Extract - a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent. Rosemary has traditionally been used to elicit an anti-depressive effect
(For professional Use Only)