Cleanmarine was created by Naturalife in Ireland a, leading supplier of natural supplements with over 20 years of trading experience.
Born out of scientific research, the Cleanmarine range offers solutions made from high-quality ingredients specifically designed to deliver results naturally. Each product contains Phospholipid Omega 3 as a core ingredient with added benefits of key vitamins and nutrients to provide solutions to some of the most common problems men, women and children face.
- Cleanmarine Krill Oil: a concentrated omega-3 krill oil with high levels of EPA, DHA, astaxanthin and choline.
- Cleanmarine for Women: specially formulated to help with PMS and menopausal symptoms – while also supplementing Omega 3 intake and giving a boost of Vitamins B1, B2 & B6.
- Cleanmarine MenoMin: a unique formulation that is ideal for both perimenopausal and menopausal women.
- Cleanmarine For Men: a unique all in one omega-3 multivitamin specially formulated for men with vitamin B1 and Zinc.
- Cleanmarine for Kids: helps provide the right amount of omega 3 every day.
- Cleanmarine Cardio 40+: a blend of omega 3 EPA and DHA, combined with organic turmeric root extract, vitamins K2, B6 and B12. This unique blend of premium ingredients offers a comprehensive range of nutrients tailored to support heart health.
Traceable from sea to shelf, as part of our commitment to ethical fishing, every batch of Cleanmarine can be traced back to the exact location it was caught. Cleanmarine is also certified by the Marine Stewardship Council as being from a well-managed, sustainable fishery and the first marine-sourced Omega 3 Oil in Europe to bear the MSC Ecolabel
Cleanmarine products carry the following accreditations:
- Halal approval
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) for sustainability
- ECO Trawl – Sustainable Harvesting
- Sports Safe – Cleanmarine for Men and for Women are both batch tested to comply with WADA guidelines