Menopause is a natural part of female ageing caused by changes in hormone levels.
Menopausal symptoms include hot flushes, mood changes, memory problems and changes in sex drive. The length of time that symptoms last vary between individuals but averages about four years.
Cleanmarine® MenoMin is a prophylactic, natural supplement proven to reduce peri-menopause and menopause symptoms. This proprietary all-in-one phospholipid Omega 3, phytonutrient and multivitamin is the must-have supplement for women aged 45+.
Formulated using highly absorbable Omega 3 phospholipids combined with key ingredients including Vitamin D3, B Vitamins, Folate, Biotin, Soy Isoflavones, Rosemary Oil and MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides). This synergistic combination is ideal for menopausal and peri-menopausal women, helping to regulate hormonal activity, maintain normal mucous membranes, as well as reducing tiredness and fatigue.
The effectiveness of these ingredients was tested in an open-label pilot study, which was completed over 4 months to assess the effectiveness of Cleanmarine® MenoMin in relieving the most worrying symptoms of menopause including, but limited to hot flushes, difficulty sleeping, mood swings, lack of sex drive, anxiety, tiredness, and vaginal dryness.
Below are a few key statistics that were noted in the trial:
- 84% of women felt that Cleanmarine® MenoMin had a positive effect on their menopause symptoms.
- 77% reduction in hot flushes – for whom severe hot flushes were an issue, 77% saw a significant reduction in 30 days and continued to reduce throughout the study duration.
- 66% improvement in sexual desire – for those who felt their menopause had a negative impact on their sexual desire, 66% of them noticed a significant improvement in sexual desire by the end of the study
- 82% of women would recommend Cleanmarine® MenoMin to a friend.
If you want to read the full study, please visit: https://bit.ly/2tVbN7M
Cleanmarine® MenoMin is registered on the NHS Dictionary of Medicines and Devices (dm+d) which is the NHS standard dictionary for medicines licensed in the UK.
CLEANMARINE MENOMIN – KEY INGREDIENTS
- Omega 3 - to support heart, joint, brain and vision health. These fatty acids also help alleviate issues related to menopause symptoms.
- Soy Isoflavones - a plant-based phytoestrogen and beneficial in the relief of menstrual migraine, reduced headache, and breast tenderness symptoms in PMS
- Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 - Both folate and vitamin B12 have been demonstrated to have an impact on homocysteine status in relation to bone turnover markers
- Vitamin B6 - supports hormone balance by helping to regulate hormonal activity, it also contributes to normal psychological function. Vitamin B6 is especially important as it is involved in the balance of adequate glutathione/glutathione disulphide levels relevant to women of menopausal age
- Vitamin B1- Supports a healthy heart and energy levels.
- Vitamin B2 -helps to reduce feelings of tiredness and fatigue as well as help support healthy, normal skin.
- Biotin- maintains healthy mucous membranes which improves vaginal dryness. Biotin also supports healthy hair - a key concern during this phase of life.
- Vitamin D -is an essential nutrient used to regulate calcium absorption and bone maintenance. All menopausal women are at increased risk of osteoporosis making vitamin D a priority nutrient.
For professional use only