These delicious soothing drops combine the goodness of premium New Zealand Manuka honey with the fresh natural flavours including the natural protecting power of Propolis and the added boost of Vitamin C.
- High grade MGO™ 400+ Manuka Honey, BIO30™ New Zealand Propolis and powerful plant extracts.
- Individually wrapped drops.
- 100% natural ingredients
About MGO 400+
- Methylglyoxal (MGO) is the ingredient that makes Manuka Honey in our throat spray so unique. The MGO rating system tests and certifies every product for MGO potency, purity and quality.
- Clearly indicated on pack and simple to understand; MGO 400+ means there is a minimum of 400mg of MGO per 1kg of honey. (Manuka Health is also a member of the UMF association).
- Manuka Health honey undergoes rigorous testing that demonstrates authenticity and strength. Each batch is independently verified by New Zealands Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) as being of genuine NZ origin.
- Made using our raw, unpasteurised honey and is not heat treated. Manuka Health is committed to operating as sustainably as possible and never compromising on the health of our bees and ensuring we maintain the pristine beauty of New Zealand nature. This means Manuka Health honey is here to stay to be enjoyed for generations to come.
• Propolis has been used as a traditional for centuries.
• Made by bees from plant resins, propolis is used to protect and sterilise the beehive, where it acts as the immune defence mechanism for the whole hive.
Manuka Health is the No.1 selling Manuka selling brand of New Zealand honey in 25 countries!
Not All Honey Is Created Equal
Manuka Health was founded in 2006, since then we have focused on unlocking the rare and unique natural properties of monofloral New Zealand bee products and sharing them with consumers around the world. Manuka honey comes from the Manuka plant (Leptospermum scoparium), a species native to New Zealand. It was used as a traditional plant by the Maori people. While Manuka honey has been produced commercially since the 1830s, it’s only in the last 30 years that the uses of the honey have been explored with modern scientific methods.
Manuka Honey Links Well With:
- Manuka Health Honey MGO 250+
- Manuka Honey & Propolis Oral Spray.