Manuka Health MGO 400+ Manuka Honey Ginger & Lemon Drops
Product code: MAN054
These delicious soothing lozenges combine the goodness of premium New Zealand Manuka honey with the fresh natural flavours with the zesty taste of natural ginger and lemon and an extra boost of Vitamin C. Find Out More
Cane Sugar, Glucose, Manuka Honey (8%, 344mg), Water, Natural Lemon Oil, Natural Ginger Extract, Vitamin C.
Serving size: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth and repeat as required up to 5 times daily.
Suggesed use: Not to be given to children under 6 years of age.
Storage: Please store this product in cool dry conditions. Keep out of reach of young children.
These delicious soothing drops combine the goodness of premium New Zealand Manuka honey with the fresh natural flavours with the zesty taste of natural ginger and lemon and an extra boost of Vitamin C.
Made with our high grade MGO™ 400+ Manuka Honey, certified for natural methylglyoxal content (400mg/kg).
- High grade MGO™ 400+ Manuka Honey
- Individually wrapped drops.
- 100% natural ingredients.
About MGO 400+
- Methylglyoxal (MGO) is the ingredient that makes Manuka Honey in our throat spray so unique. The MGO rating system tests and certifies every product for MGO potency, purity and quality.
- Clearly indicated on pack and simple to understand; MGO 400+ means there is a minimum of 400mg of MGO per 1kg of honey. (Manuka Health is also a member of the UMF association).
- Manuka Health honey undergoes rigorous testing that demonstrates authenticity and strength. Each batch is independently verified by New Zealands Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) as being of genuine NZ origin.
- Made using our raw, unpasteurised honey and is not heat treated. Manuka Health is committed to operating as sustainably as possible and never compromising on the health of our bees and ensuring we maintain the pristine beauty of New Zealand nature. This means Manuka Health honey is here to stay to be enjoyed for generations to come.
Manuka Health is the No.1 selling Manuka selling brand of New Zealand honey in 25 countries!
Not All Honey Is Created Equal
Manuka Health was founded in 2006, since then we have focused on unlocking the rare and unique natural properties of monofloral New Zealand bee products and sharing them with consumers around the world. Manuka honey comes from the Manuka plant (Leptospermum scoparium), a species native to New Zealand. It was used as a traditional plant by the Maori people. While Manuka honey has been produced commercially since the 1830s, it’s only in the last 30 years that the uses of the honey have been explored with modern scientific methods.
Manuka Honey Links Well With:
- Manuka Health Honey MGO 250+
- Manuka Honey & Propolis Oral Spray.