Homemade Soya Milk
- Add the water to your Soyabella Milk Maker
- Transfer soyabeans to the milk screen, lock into place and attached the head unit
- Press the milk button and leave for 15 minutes until the cycle finishes
- Once finished, detach the head unit and sit in the utility cup to drain off the remaining liquid
- Add sea salt, vanilla and sweetener to the hot soyamilk and stir thoroughly.
- Enjoy straight away in a hot drink or chill in air-tight containers in the fridge
When soaking the beans, put beans directly into the milk screen and place into the utility cup. Fill utility cup with water and let sit for 8-10 hours before draining. Many flavourings can be added to your milk. Don't be afraid to experiment. When stored correctly, milk should keep for around 4-5 days