Creamy Kale & Spinach Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add in the garlic and onions and fry for a few minutes until soft.
2. Pour in the stock, along with the grated carrot, and cook for 5 min.
3. Poor in the coconut milk and bring up to a simmer. Add in spinach and kale and lemon zest.
4. Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
5. Blend the soup until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide into three portions and store ready to reheat when you’re ready to eat.
** Drizzle on some Udo's Oil for some added essential fats **