Cheesy Kale Crisps
- Roughly chop up the kale (usually this recipe equates to 8 packed cups of chopped kale)
- Blend the cashews with water, lemon juice and tahini first
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth
- Pour the cheesy sauce over the kale and use your hands to massage it all over the greens
- Arrange the kale over teflex sheets and dehydrate for 15 hours at 110 degrees F
Transfer the ready crisps into an airtight container or a zip-lock bag right after they finish dehydrating. It will keep them crunchy for up to 2 weeks.