FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £150 INC. VAT
Childhood is fast and action packed. There’s all that phenomenal growth, and so much to do and learn – walking, climbing, fine motor skills, speech, exercising the imagination - and that’s before academia even kicks in. Yet every one of these vital skills relies on messages from a healthy, growing brain. The grey stuff really matters.
Almost two thirds of the brain is made up of fats. To function well, we need lots of ‘good’ fats, such as omega 3. This is particularly true for the brains and nervous systems of young children which are still developing.
We can only get these essential fatty acids from an outside source such as food. Of course, our little works-in-progress are notoriously picky eaters, so that’s where supplementation comes in. Fish oil used to be the standard when it came to omega acids, but there’s a new source in town, and that’s krill oil. The body absorbs more omega acids from krill oil – and absorbs them faster too. Cleanmarine Orange Burst also comes with 100% recommended daily allowance of the wonder-vitamin D3 which is needed for healthy bone development, good immunity and countless other important functions in a growing body.
Why use Cleanmarine for Kids:
- Orange Burst is the world’s first phospholipid liquid Omega 3
- It has a delicious natural Valencia Orange taste
- It is packed with phospholipids, a potent form of Omega 3, which are highly effective even when taken at lower levels compared to other forms of Omega 3
- Orange Burst is free from all artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- It is sugar-free and sweetened with Stevia
- It is Nitrogen capped for maximum freshness
- Product contains a measuring syringe so it can be placed in the child’s mouth for application
- Ideal for younger children or those who have a problem swallowing capsules